You are here
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
The owner of this website is the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona:
Address: Carrer Major, 39, 43003 Tarragona
Tel: +34 977 25 07 95
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona is an entity that reports to Tarragona City Council.
These terms (hereinafter referred to as ‘Legal Notice’) are intended to regulate the use of this website, which the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona has made available to the general public at this URL.
Access to and navigation of the website, and the use of its services, bestow the status of User to the person in question and presuppose their full and express acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice.
On accepting these terms, the User expressly undertakes to:
• Use the content diligently, appropriately and lawfully and, in particular, refrain from using the content in any way that is contrary to this Legal Notice, the law, morals, generally accepted good customs and public order. In particular, users must refrain from any conduct that may violate the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social circumstance.
• Refrain from any action aimed at damaging, blocking, harming, disabling or overloading the functionalities, tools, content and/or infrastructures of the website, whether temporarily or permanently, in such a way that normal use of the website is hindered.
• Refrain from posting or making injurious or slanderous comments.
• Refrain from using any of the material and information on the website for illicit purposes, or for purposes expressly prohibited in this Legal Notice, or for purposes that infringe the rights and interests of the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona, its users and/or third parties.
• Refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming, modifying, or allowing public access through any form of public communication of the content, unless this is with the express authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is permitted by law.
Consequently, the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona reserves the right to exclude, without prior notice, any users who do not comply with the terms of access and use of the website, and to take all the measures it deems appropriate at any time to prevent the activities and behaviour described above.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona may modify the information featured on its website and its configuration and presentation without prior notice. Likewise, it does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that the content will be constantly updated, although it will make every effort to avoid any such interruptions, resolve them, and update the content. We recommend that users regularly refresh the content to ensure they receive fully updated information. The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona cannot guarantee that temporary copies are current nor that they have not been manipulated by people outside www.tarragonaturisme.cat
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona shall not be held responsible for direct or indirect damage, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of existing viruses to the network as a result of the internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona undertakes not to engage in any misleading advertising through this medium. In this respect, therefore, ‘misleading advertising’ shall not refer to formal or numerical errors that may be found in the content of the different sections of the portal, resulting from incomplete and/or faulty maintenance and/or updating of the information featured in those sections. In respect of the provisions in this section, the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona undertakes to correct any errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona is not responsible for any non-compliance with any applicable regulations that Users may incur by accessing this website and/or using the information contained herein.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona shall not be liable for any damage caused, or which may occur, whatever its nature, as a result of the use of the information or material on this website and the programmes incorporated within it.
Specifically, Users shall be held solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in the website owned by the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona.
4. Links to or from other websites
When the link with www.tarragonaturisme.cat is established, no trademark or sign other than the URL of the portal may be included, and it is expressly forbidden to establish links from pages that contain statements or propaganda that may be construed as racist, xenophobic, pornographic, justification of terrorism, anti-human rights, or any other view that is illegal or contrary to morality or public order.
With regard to the content of the page where the link appears, in no way may it be implied or stated that Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona authorises, intervenes in, endorses, promotes, participates in or monitors this content, nor even that it consents to its inclusion, unless expressly authorised.
The presence on www.tarragonaturisme.cat of links to other websites is for information purposes only. Consequently, the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona cannot be held responsible, nor does it provide any kind of guarantee, with regard to the following points:
- The characteristics, origin or any other aspect of the services offered by the website.
- The direct or indirect damages that may be caused by the products or services offered through these other websites or portals.
- The transactions or operations agreed to by the entities offering them and their users.
- The terms and conditions of use of the other websites and their modification, compliance, execution and resolution.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All the website content, unless otherwise stated, is the exclusive property of the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona. By way of example, this includes, though is not limited to, graphic designs, source codes, logos, trade names, brands, distinctive symbols, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and any other elements that appear on the website.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, users are not authorised to reproduce, distribute, transfer, publicly broadcast and/or transform the information appearing on this website for commercial purposes unless expressly authorised by the owner of the rights in question or it is permitted by law.
Users are only permitted to use the material appearing on the website for their own personal use.
Nevertheless, the full or partial reproduction of some images is permitted, but only those appearing in the Press Room section and exclusively for the following uses:
a) For the use of companies in the tourism sector: tour operators, travel agencies, airlines, accommodation providers, tourist offices and other companies, when they are for use in free tourism-related publications.
b) For use by the media in writing reports and articles that promote the image of Tarragona.
In these cases, in accordance with current legislation, the photo caption or introductory credits must refer to the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona as the source of the image in question.
In all other cases, users must contact the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona by email: email@example.com.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona will oversee compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the content appearing on its website, taking all the civil and criminal actions that it is entitled to by law in the event of infringement or breach of these rights by the User.
The Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona only processes your data in relation to the services you request and within its remit according to current legislation on data protection and the information society. The use of personal data is strictly confidential.
7. Cookies Policy
Cookies do not gather information from the user as they are completely anonymous and cannot be associated with a specific or identified user.
Users can control the security level of their computer by means of the corresponding option in their browser program.
You can consult the details of the cookies we use in our Cookies Policy.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The terms of this website and relations between the User and the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona are governed by Spanish law.
To address any dispute that may arise between the User and the Patronat Municipal de Turisme de Tarragona, both parties submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals in each case.