As the name indicates, this is a zone dedicated to the world of tourism, with a maximum and global vision. The Espai Turisme has held exhibitions, press conferences, presentations, talks, conferences, learning workshops, and activities to spread historic awareness, amongst others. It is a place to establish a link between public and private activity, between citizen and visitor; it is the framework for coexistence and to develop activities and strategies that take on a scenic shape and define the city’s model of tourism.
C. Major, 37
+34 977 250 795
Exposition "LIVING HISTORY. The People of Tarraco Viva"
(changes to access to the Espai Turisme due to the Tarraco Viva performances between 13 and 27 May)
The Tarraco Viva festival celebrates its twentieth anniversary, which would not have been possible without the commitment of so many people in and around Tarragona. This small exhibition aims to pay a simple yet heartfelt tribute to all their efforts and enthusiasm.
Many of the photos show unofficial moments, stolen glances and nervous smiles taken before or after the activities. Moments that, though fleeting, remain in the memory of those who on at least one occasion have proudly claimed: “I, too, am Tarraco Viva.”
The typhlological scale model of Tarragona
The typhlological scale model is a recreation of the historic district of Tarragona known as La Part Alta, highlighted by the monuments of greatest interest, which can be recognised by touch. Tarragona tourism would like to give everyone, without exception, the right to enjoy the wonders that have made us deserving of the World Heritage title. Come to visit it and download the Accessible Tarragona app!
- "Carnival" (from the 9th to the 22nd of February 2015). Photography exhibition
- Photography exhibition “44th edition of the César Augusto Trophy Competition” (from the 24th of January to the 8th of February 2015)
- Photography exhibition “ÍDEM” (from the 21st of October to the 21st of December 2014)
- Tasting and pairing of Yzaguirre vermouth with delicatessens from Almosta restaurant (22nd of November 2014)
- Workshop to prepare and taste cocktails made with Chartreuse (18th and 19th of September 2014)
- "25 anys de Concurs". Posters from 25 Human Tower Competitions (from the 21st of July to the 7th of September 2014)
- Nan Casteller (Castell building game) workshops (from the 28th of June to the 6th of September 2014)
- "El cel dels Castells" (from the 24th of June to the 20th of July 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of “Rosita”: Tarragona artisan Beer (29th of March 2014)
- Tarragona in 365 pictures (from the 20th of March to the 9th of May 2014). Photography exhibition
- Carnival (from the 24th of February to the 16th of March 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of Yzaguirre vermouth with delicatessens from La Grava restaurant (15th of February)
- "Tracks" (from the 18th of December 2013 to the 23rd of February 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of Adernats caves (14th of December 2013)
- Wine tasting + marmalades (23rd of November 2013)
- “Visions of Tarragona” (from the 15th of November to the 15th of December 2013). Photography exhibition
- Workshop to prepare and taste cocktails made with Chartreuse (15th of September 2013)
- "El cel dels Castells" (from the 24th of June to the 21st of July 2013). Photography exhibition