As the name indicates, this is a zone dedicated to the world of tourism, with a maximum and global vision. The Espai Turisme has held exhibitions, press conferences, presentations, talks, conferences, learning workshops, and activities to spread historic awareness, amongst others. It is a place to establish a link between public and private activity, between citizen and visitor; it is the framework for coexistence and to develop activities and strategies that take on a scenic shape and define the city’s model of tourism.
C. Major, 37
+34 977 250 795
Stray Cats of Tarragona
This exhibition aims to raise people’s awareness of the project to improve the lives of stray cats on our streets that the city has been undertaking for the past three years.
Cats, which were worshipped and adored for centuries in civilizations such as Egypt and highly respected in Roman times, do not enjoy the same good fortune today. We would like to do our bit by giving people an insight into the wonderful world of cats and defending their presence in our city, where they have lived since time immemorial. It is easy to be captivated by the open, honest gaze of a cat, its enigmatic personality and majestic beauty.
These photos are just a small example of the beauty that can be found in many corners of our city; you simply need to know where to look. These cats form part of Tarragona and its heritage, and are an important factor in the lives of the people who care for them and feed them every day.
- "Carnival" (from the 9th to the 22nd of February 2015). Photography exhibition
- Photography exhibition “44th edition of the César Augusto Trophy Competition” (from the 24th of January to the 8th of February 2015)
- Photography exhibition “ÍDEM” (from the 21st of October to the 21st of December 2014)
- Tasting and pairing of Yzaguirre vermouth with delicatessens from Almosta restaurant (22nd of November 2014)
- Workshop to prepare and taste cocktails made with Chartreuse (18th and 19th of September 2014)
- "25 anys de Concurs". Posters from 25 Human Tower Competitions (from the 21st of July to the 7th of September 2014)
- Nan Casteller (Castell building game) workshops (from the 28th of June to the 6th of September 2014)
- "El cel dels Castells" (from the 24th of June to the 20th of July 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of “Rosita”: Tarragona artisan Beer (29th of March 2014)
- Tarragona in 365 pictures (from the 20th of March to the 9th of May 2014). Photography exhibition
- Carnival (from the 24th of February to the 16th of March 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of Yzaguirre vermouth with delicatessens from La Grava restaurant (15th of February)
- "Tracks" (from the 18th of December 2013 to the 23rd of February 2014). Photography exhibition
- Tasting and pairing of Adernats caves (14th of December 2013)
- Wine tasting + marmalades (23rd of November 2013)
- “Visions of Tarragona” (from the 15th of November to the 15th of December 2013). Photography exhibition
- Workshop to prepare and taste cocktails made with Chartreuse (15th of September 2013)
- "El cel dels Castells" (from the 24th of June to the 21st of July 2013). Photography exhibition