Centcelles monument ensemble (MNAT)
The rural regions of the Roman Empire were full of villages devoted to farming and livestock. The Centcelles monument ensemble, located within the municipal boundaries of Constantí, was probably built in the 4th century. Special attention should be drawn to its dome, decorated with mosaics depicting hunting scenes, biblical imagery and figures whose exact interpretation has been lost. As for the identity of the important personage buried within, it is believed to be the emperor Constantine, a bishop or an important Christian figure of the local aristocracy.
€4.00 per venue: Centcelles monument ensemble and Els Munts Roman Villa (MNAT)
Reduced entrance price: €2.00
1. People 65 or over
3. Holders of a Carnet Jove
4. Students with an International Student Card
5. Family card for large families or single-parent families
6. 10 Non-tourist groups of 10 or more people with an advance booking
1. Children under 16
2. Unemployed people
3. People who are members of the ICOM or the ICOMOS
4. Professional tourist guides
5. Public school teachers
6. People with disability certificates (the accompanying person will also have free entrance if the card shows that the person needs assistance)
7. Press (with advance written authorization)
8. Groups of students with their teacher who have previously booked
9. Free entrance on the first Sunday of every month (between October and June)
Tickets on sale at https://www.mnat.cat/entrades
Pass to all MNAT venues: information and sales
June to September: 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
March to May / October: 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
November to February: 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
|Mondays open: Model of Tarraco, Cathedral, Tarragona Biblical Museum, Mèdol Quarry, Francolí River Paleochristian Complex and Chapel of St. Paul|