Tarragona will welcome, until April 17, a new edition of the Family Week, a tourism promotional campaign that provides families with the chance of enjoying as well as finding out more about Tarragona by means of a number of great benefits, such as accommodation for just 50€ per day, set menus at just 15€ (8€ for kids), city’s patrimony free tours and store discounts.
To be more precise, those taking advantage from the Tarragona Family Week offer will have a special wristband that will allow them to experience a number of advantages, together with the family, which are:
– Accommodation at very competitive prices in both hotels and campsites of Tarragona taking part in the campaign.
– Free entrance for families to museums and monuments managed by the Council.
– Special discounts for families to a number of places of interest.
– Dedicated activities for families related to the city’s Patrimony.
– Set menus for both lunch and dinner time for the whole family in any of the restaurants in Tarragona taking part in the initiative.
– Discounts in the main city’s commercial area.
Familiar hotels for just 50€ per day
For what discounts on both hotels and campsites taking part in the initiative is concerned, these are the different main points:
– 4-star hotels: accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children, price for each room/day 50€ (VAT incl.). Breakfast not included.
– 3-star hotels or less: accommodation plus breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children, price for each room/day 50€ (VAT incl.). Breakfast included.
– Campsites: accommodation plus breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children, bungalow/day 50€ (VAT incl.). Campsites will be providing costumers with breakfast in either their restaurants or in the form of a picnic.
The Tarragona Family Week also offers tours to the city’s Patrimony with free entrance to museums and monuments. Thus, the above mentioned wristband will allow the entry to: Maqueta de la Tàrraco romana, Passeig Arqueològic, Pretori-Circ romà, Amfiteatre, Fòrum, Casa Museu Castellarnau and Casa Canals.
The Cathedral’s enclosure will be accessible for those in possession of the wristband for just 6€, which includes a tour round the Cathedral, the Cloisters and Diocesan Museum.
On the other hand, a number of activities regarding the city’s Patrimony have been scheduled, completely free for those wearing the wristband, as well as special discounts in restaurants and stores. In the case of the restaurants, set menus will be available for both lunch and dinner time, with prices of just 15€ for adults and 8€ for kids under 12, for 2-course menus, including dessert and drinks.
More information at: www.tarragonaturisme.cat/familyweek