Private Wine&Oil tour to Priorat. Getaway in Tarragona!
- Are you staying in Tarragona and want to enjoy a nice day out into the unknown amazing region of the Priorat, with wines famous worldwide?
- Do you want to taste wines from both appellations of origin, DOQ Priorat and DO Montsant?
- What about a unique organic olive oil tasting of several varieties and blendings, paired with local products?
- Do you want to forget about driving and enjoy a private tour guided by a local?
- Do you want to relax by the sea in Tarragona, staying in one of their welcoming hotels and discover the Roman ruins UNESCO heritage?
Private wine tourism day in Priorat. Get the most of your getaway in Tarragona.
The Priorat is a region with ancient wine tradition, with wines already famous from as far back as the XIIth Century, well known for its powerful flavour and taste. Nowadays, in the Priorat there are two appellations of origin (DO), the qualified DOQ Priorat, which is formed by the Historic Priorat territory, and the DO Montsant, a newer DO, however, producing surprisingly good wines.
With this private tour, you will be able to “taste the Priorat wine region” in one day, enjoying its powerful landscape and savouring both appellations of origin of wine. Recently, we have also added to the tour a tasting of organic olive oil by a local producer, and paired with local products. A unique experience to savour real high quality olive oil!
The price includes private pick up and return to your accommodation in Tarragona. Do not hesitate to contact us for a fully customised Priorat Wine&Oil getaway!
- Pick up at Marçà-Falset train station in Priorat (private pick up from other places also possible, contact us for further information)
- One night accommodation with breakfast in hotel in Tarragona
- Guided tour by car/minivan during the whole day (group up to 8 people)
- Stop at a viewpoint to enjoy the great views over the Priorat region and its history
- Guided visit + wine tasting of the appellation of origin Montsant, in a traditional winery
- Guided visit + wine tasting of the qualified appellation of origin Priorat, in a historical winery
- Tasting of organic olive oil, including lunch paired with local products by its producer
The price doesn't include the visit to the Carthusian monastery (closed on Mondays, can be included depending on the available time left) and anything else not indicated above.
Not scheduled on certain dates, waiting for your requests! Departures guaranteed from 1 person. Please, do contact us to check availability, as we do not have an online updated booking calendar.
- 325€ 1 person
- 200€/person, group of 2 people
- 210€/person, group of 3 to 5 people
- 177€/person, group of 6 to 8 people